Happy first official email! I appreciate each and everyone of you subscribing and invite you to take the next step to engage by joining the Facebook group titled Strags Fit Club.
Please go to Facebook and request your invitation. Not only will this allow me to stay in your feed but it will give me the opportunity to post to you on the fly which is usually when my best inspiration strikes. 🙃
I’ll send out this email once a week on Fridays and intend to model it off of Tim Ferriss’ 5-Bullet Friday email. I’ll give you some things each week that caught my attention such as the product I can’t do without, the lift or core exercise I’m currently doing, the best healthy thing I ate all week or a quote to ponder that might change your life. So open these every Friday!
The Facebook group will be a spot to give you daily inspo and info. Think of it as your coach (captain 😉) on the go, kinda like the radio in the quarterback’s helmet sending in the plays for success. This is a private group and the start of a community so please comment, especially when I ask for them.
Now without further ado, here is the Strags Fit Club Manifesto:
1) Live Life Loud - Be unapologetic about who you are and don’t let anyone else’s opinions rattle your cage. Wear what you want, say what you want, be who you want to be.
2) We Are Enough - We understand that right now in this moment we are enough. I repeat we are enough! As sisters, wives, girlfriends, moms, friends; trust me we are crushing it!
At the same time….
4) We Accept and Embrace the Challenge to Be More - We realize that we have untapped potential and we are willing to do the uncomfortable work in order to grow and change. In fact, we understand that most of the victory comes through the process of growing and not by the end result. We will become more than we currently are.
5) We Keep It Real - There’s no sugarcoating around here and there will probably be a curse word or two. I employ the Rachel Hollis/Anjelah Johnson method of loving Jesus but cussing a little bit. What I say might cause you to look in the mirror and question yourself. If anything, ask yourself why and then work to make the changes. Usually pain forces us to change quicker than the thought of a positive result so roll up your sleeves and get ready to do the work. I’m summary, don’t get offended or defensive.
6) We Accept Everyone - Bring your differences to the table and we’ll accept you and help you to grow. Unless you’re a boy because this is a girls only kind of crew. 😂
7) Be a Badass Chick - We are here to step into the women that we know we already are and then elevate the playing field. We realize that together as a group we can support each other as we all reach for new heights. We are starting a revolution to be better than we have ever been.